DIVERSE COMMUNITY PARTNERS, INC.Your trusted, value-added partner and provider of accounting services for small to medium-sized companies.
Accounting Services, Xero accounting support, bookkeeping and tax services for small to mid-size companies.
New Start Up: Assist in the development of the appropriate organization structure, projections, and budgets. We assist in the development of the appropriate organizational structure, profit and loss projections, and budgets. For all new clients we review prior year returns for errors and omissions, and discuss potential options towards remediating the filing.
Bookkeeping: Let us support your move to the cloud! We are your local Gold Partner with Xero Accounting. Size does not matter, having an understanding of your financial position is essential. We offer our clients inexpensive bookkeeping options, which includes financial statements (Balance Sheets & Income Statements).
Assurance Services: We are strategically partnered with local Certified Public Accounting firms to provide audit sign-offs and reports. We assist with the audit and reviews by preparing the work-papers. It's much less expensive to have us prepare everything for the auditors, exactly the way they want it - which results to saving!!
Nonprofit: Review and Identified Regulatory Compliance requirements including bookkeeping and Income Tax requirements.
We’re currently assisting business owners in overcoming daily challenges in the following geographies:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- New York
- New Jersey
New Clients Note: As standard procedure, we review ALL new client’s prior year tax returns and accounting for errors and omissions, and discuss potential options for remediating or revising the filings.
Get Social With Diverse Community Partners
FAQ'sA few things we're often asked about our accounting services...
- Business Income Tax (Corporation, S Corporation, Partnership, Limited Liability & Sole Proprietorship)
- Individual Income Tax (1040)
- Non Profit (Form 990)
- Gift Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Property Tax
- Sales Tax
- ABC Reporting
- Business Property Tax
- We obtain your Business financial records and upload them into the accounting system.
- The amount of data required would be based upon if you currently have some form of record keeping or not.
- Our average full bookkeeping management client pays between $300 and $500 per month.
- The rate depends on the amount of work required to support your account.
- Some of our accounting services, such as audit preparation and payroll, may also be available on an "a la carte" basis depending on client needs.