EMERGENCY GRANTS FOR INDIVIDUALS
National Domestic Workers Alliance Coronavirus Care Fund - $400 in emergency assistance for home care workers, nannies, and house cleaners who have participated in activities of the National Domestic Workers Alliance (NDWA), NDWA chapters, affiliate organizations, circles and current Alia users.
Funds to Assist Immigrant Families in Ventura & Santa Barbara County, California.
- Health insurance & medical expenses
- Home Internet access
- Unemployment benefits
- Federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Mortgage, rent, and utilities payment assistance
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/Food Stamps
- Food Assistance
- Relief for "gig economy" workers and contractors
- Mental health and crisis