Diverse Community Partners’, Inc can help by making sure that your company is successful in preparing, packaging and submission of certiﬁcations including:
- Minority, Woman-Owned and Small Business Enterprise (MWSBE) certiﬁcation programs for City and County Government
- State of North Carolina (NC) Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Certiﬁcation Program
- US Department of Transportation (USDOT)/NC DOT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certiﬁcation program
- General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule
- US Small Business Administration’s (SBA) 8(a), Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB), Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) and HubZone certiﬁcation programs
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)/Carolinas-Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council (CVMSDC) Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certiﬁcation program
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) Woman-Owned Small Business certiﬁcation program
Business Incorporation and Formation.
INCLUDES: Business Incorporation and Formation. One State Registration including state registration fee, Federal Employer Identification Number, State Identification Registration. Bonus: State Unemployment Identification registration
Business Seal: Additional $100
LLC Operating Agreement: Additional $150
SCorp: Additional $250 includes Shareholder Agreement, Bylaws, Transfer Ledgers, Stock Certificate
When purchasing, we ask that you do not enter your SSN. Upon completion of your order, someone from our team will be contacting you to schedule your consultation and gather any additional information that might be needed.